Now entering its 8th year, MusicEdConnect.com is the original,
international conference that comes to you, taking place entirely online!
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Flip through the pages above to take a look at the fantastic sessions planned for 2021!
Get to know world-renowned presenters and attendees from around the globe personally through sessions, break-out sessions, social gatherings and more.
MusicEdConnect.com 2021 is more interactive than ever and you will definitely want to attend live!
February 11-13, 2021!
Joining live is easy. All you need is a free Zoom account.
MusicEdConnect.com live is finished for 2021 but you can still catch all of the sessions on a replay pass and watch them through the end of 2021!
Attend live or anytime on demand. Watch sessions as many times as you would like!
World renowned experts, experienced presenters share their advice and ideas!
Chat live with presenters and attendees, network with attendees, and share advice.
Save $2,200 over traditional conferences.
A HUGE Thank You to Our Exhibitors!
A lot of people come together to make a conference. We’ve talked about the wonderful teachers who attend & our fantastic presenters. But, we also need to thank our amazing exhibitors. Especially since they are providing something special for our live attendees …
Over $600 in prizes!
The prizes will be given out during the LIVE conference and attendees MUST BE PRESENT AT THE TIME DRAWN to win.
Sneak Peek at the Prizes
- Keys to Imagination LLC – Keys to Imagination’s web-based music theory games allow you to play interactively one on one or as a class using ANY tech devices, even via Zoom for distance learning! ($99 value)
- Notable – Milestone Method Mini-Course will help teach note reading while developing motor skills in students with disabilities. Includes studio-licensed digital downloads plus access to the self-paced course, video and bonus PDFs. ($69 value)
- NoteQuest – $10 gift certificate to any purchase in the NoteFit Sight Reading shop at NoteQuest.net.
- Pam Turner Piano – Digital copy of Hymns Refreshed, a collection of fourteen traditional hymns arranged in a contemporary style by church pianist Pam Turner. ($12.95 value)
- Red Leaf Pianoworks- Sprouts (PREP to Level 2) combines charming originality with outstanding pedagogical value for Elementary to Late Elementary pianists, featuring 20 piano solos from 10 creative and talented composers! ($29 value)
- Teach Piano Online – Measure by Measure Course for the Clair de Lune, part of Couch to Concert Hall, is music that has been edited with fingering and counting and done one measure at a time.
- Ultimate Music Theory – The Ultimate Music Theory Prep Music Theory Game Pack is a FUN way to Build Knowledge and enhance Sight Reading and Ear Training Skills! ($50 value)
- The Curious Piano Teachers – TWO WINNERS will receive a 6-month membership to our online membership site, featuring a library of ready-to-use teaching resources and videos, plus access to a community of supportive piano teachers from across the globe. ( $215 value)
- TimeWarp Technologies – Internet MIDI is an application for Mac and PC that enables users to connect their digital pianos or MIDI-equipped acoustic pianos together over the Internet for a high-quality online lesson experience. To establish the connection, both student and teacher need a copy of Internet MIDI and a Mac or PC. This prize consists of two copies of Internet MIDI; one copy for the teacher and one copy for the student. ($79 value)
- SuperScore is the premier iPad application for acquiring and using interactive, digital scores. The available library is huge, spanning the range of piano methods through late intermediate level repertoire and beyond. To take advantage of the prize, the teacher needs an iPad.
- PianoFonics – PianoFonics prize is a ToolBox and a Boom® Deck – Guide Notes Diagnostic Reading ToolBox and the interrelated Boom® Guide Notes Bundle of 8 decks. ($50 value)
- TeachPreschoolMusic is giving away a free bundle of 10 Storybook-themed preschool music lesson plans. ($27 value)
What Others are Saying About MusicEdConnect.com
I really thought you did a spectacular job and I’ve heard only great things from the people who attended. Whenever I logged in, the technical side was going smoothly and the presenters were all doing well also. You really do have a wonderful emcee voice and your calm demeanor put everyone at ease when there was the least question about a handout or technical glitch. It was fun to see you making history! Congrats on a great conference. I’ll bet next year’s attendance will be even greater! – Wendy Stevens, ComposeCreate.com & attendee
Thanks again for a wonderful, wonderful conference. I signed up without expecting such a bunch of awesome presenters. I thought it was top notch. I am quite inspired and charged up about many of the topics! – Kathy G., attendee
You both did an amazing job with the entire event. From your calm, easygoing hosting, to getting wonderful speakers, to setting up an easy to use the online system. I can’t thank you enough for providing music teachers this avenue of continued learning.- Barbara S., attendee What a great conference! Thank you to Michelle, Jeff, and all the presenters.
I totally enjoyed this and look forward to next year! – Patti D., attendee
I attended the Musicedconnect conference online this week. Excellent presentations and networking. Wonderful to be able to be at home and learn! I’ll definitely attend next year. – Cindy R., attendee
It was completely my pleasure to be a part of these online conferences, and please do count me in for next year’s conference. I’m sure the success of these conferences will only grow as word of mouth spreads its good reputation far and wide. You and Jeff did a phenomenal job in making sure everything ran smoothly. Big time kudos to you both! – Thomas Lanners, presenter
I want to thank you for coordinating and putting on the MusicEd Connect Conference!! It is beyond FABULOUS!!!!! I have thoroughly enjoyed each session and I still have several to go!! – Lindsay K., attendee